New episodes of the Creating Welcoming Learning Communities webinar series will air every two weeks from 12 – 12:45 p.m. beginning on September 7, 2016. Webinars may sometimes run longer than 45 minutes – length is approximate.
Winter 2017 Webinar Dates
- Trauma and adaptation in children and adolescents | Watch live: January 11 @ noon
- Social determinants of health/ healthy living | Watch live: January 25 @ noon
- Addressing Islamophobia and preventing radicalization | Watch live: February 8 @ noon
- Youth transitions to work and post-secondary | Watch live: February 22 @ noon
- Indigenous and immigrant students’ relations | Watch live: March 8 @ noon
- Confronting racism | Watch live: March 22 @ noon
- Hope and resilience | Watch live: April 5 @ noon
- Peace education/ education for peace | Watch live: April 19 @ noon
After webinar episodes air live, the recordings are available under the Webinar Recordings tab. Access to live and recorded webinars is open and free. Registration is encouraged for tracking purposes, but not required. Registering will ensure that you are sent a link to join the webinar, as well as a link to the recording.